Sunday, June 28, 2009

The End... or the Begining....

With a title like "The End... or the Begining..." one may guess that this appears to be the last post - well at the least the last post in this current series of adventues.

I have to begin (or end) by saying Thank you to all that have chose to follow our adventures and a special thank you to those who have open their hearts, homes, bed and lives to use during our travels. We are forever thankful.
We managed to travel 3800 miles, through seven states and numerous National Parks in just under three weeks. I can not even being to tell you the magnitue of memories that will forever be in our minds. It has been quite the adventure!!

Now some of you may be wondering what I have titled this last post as I did - well I have to admit I may have left a part of my heart in the Pacific Northwest so I feel that I will have more adventures to come!

Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment