Monday, June 8, 2009

My Bags Are Packed...

We're ready to go! Well almost - Zack and Mary arrived safely late last night and all that is left to do is pack up all this stuff into the car.
So we will spend tonight at my folks house then we are off - headed into the sunset.
It may be due to lack of sleep, or over excitement but at this moment I can't even begin to put into words how stoked I am about this trip. Not only have I been wanting to go on this trip for as long as I can remember but I need the break!
This year has been a bit nuts, with school, and classes and working and test... yuck! Well it is time for a much needed break - no school, no test, no work - now that sounds like a vacation!! So here we go....

1 comment:

  1. Excited you are almost on the road. Any requests for a homecooked meal?

    ReplyDelete